Siete invitati all’ HeLLo project final WEBCONFERENCE.
Se non siete ancora registrati vi incoraggiamo a farlo, la vostra partecipazione favorirà la diffusione dei risultati del nostro progetto, rivolto principalmente a tutti i ricercatori o professionisti che operano nel campo del retrofit energetico degli edifici storici.
The HeLLo project final dissemination and communication event will be mostly grounded on the developed in situ experiment and its results, outcome of the tested internal insulation technologies, in Palazzo Tassoni Estense (Ferrara, Italy), a 15th century listed building.
In particular, we will:
- remind the motivation of our project, framing it in the current international panorama
- describe the technical characteristics of the project
- revisit the room in Palazzo Tassoni Estense where the experiment is carried out and all the criticalities associated with the experiment itself
- show what parameters we have been monitoring, where and how it is done
- call up the technical worktable developed with the Heritage Authorities and present you the three insulation technologies that we studied
- present in detail the monitoring system and how data is being recorded
- evidence the major frailties and difficulties faced in hygrothermal simulation
- show and discuss the main results, namely through data collected in situ and the one obtained through simulation
- remind and suggest you keep following our various dissemination channels
- present our main conclusions and show future work scenarios